Giving You the Support To Be An Active Participant In Your Pet’s Wellness.
Iridology, Detoxification, Diet, and Herb Protocols for Animals
Just like in people, animals can have energy blockages stored in their bodies from past traumas, poor diet, injuries, and vaccinations. The application of holistic health, natural hygiene and detoxification principles allows animals to release traumas and bring their bodies back into balance and health. Consultations are a unique opportunity to learn and experience healing for both you and your animal and to deepen your understanding of your pet’s wellness and emotional needs.
Dogs and Cats are being diagnosed with serious medical conditions. It is now estimated that one out of every 3 dogs will get cancer. We are seeing an epidemic in the decline of pet health due to numerous environmental toxins and feeding of commercial pet foods. These two factors alone have greatly contributed to the increased cases of chronic illnesses. More animals are suffering from an array of symptoms like allergies, itchy skin, yeast infections, GI tract issues, bad breath, gooey eyes, tumors, incontinence, lethargy, hypo-thyroid, sugar metabolism issues, anxiety, bone and joint issues, seizures and more.
Rawlife Pets Wellness Animal Health Detox Protocols have attracted many animal lovers and caretakers who have exhausted the conventional veterinary medical field with little or no results. Many are left feeling hopeless and financially depleted from the expensive treatments of supplements, natural products, and conventional drugs and other therapies. Unfortunately, many doctors and even most holistic practitioners alike, only know how to treat symptoms. We have gotten lost in treatment based thinking. Their protocols are geared to “treat the disease” but these concepts merely circle around deep core problems by not addressing the root cause as to why their pet’s health is failing in the first place. We have lost touch with nature and true healing and have relied too much upon heavy antibiotic and steroid use which causes numerous side effects that damage, overload, and suppress the healing modality of the body. When we continue to prevent the body from eliminating time and time again, health issues will eventually just come back in a far worse state, leading to cancer, tumors, inflammation or fatality.
What is Detoxification?
Detoxification is a natural process that takes place in the body. However, in a weakened state, many animals are needing more than just a “healthy whole food diet” to cleanse and regenerate failing health. This is where cellular botanical herbs come in. Due to inherent genetic weaknesses of the animals from years of poor diets, herbs are beneficial in aiding to this detoxification process. Botanical herbs have medicinal properties that are highly intelligent. They are nature’s greatest gift to us. The AMAZING news is, by feeding our dogs, cats, horses a whole food diet and implementing cellular botanical herbs, glandular therapy, and intermittent fasting, the body has the ability to fully recover from failing health.
Animals must consume a diet that is biologically appropriate for their species. That means getting back to the way nature intended and understanding that cooked meats and processed foods (are dead foods.) Our pets need a diet full of nourishment — no animals in the wild cook the prey they catch. Raw prey and whole foods are what nature intended for dogs and cats. You will find your animal companion will feel better, look better, and smell better when fed a species-appropriate diet. For your animal companion to stay healthy and thrive, a balanced diet consisting of whole natural foods is essential.
Herbs are formulated specially to focus on the Lymphatic System, (the body’s sewer system) and the kidneys (the main lymph filter), these new kits will guide you through deeper and more thorough detoxification and set the stage for a more complete healing and cellular regeneration.
Herbs are crucial to the process of healing and for deep detoxification. Nutritional herbs contain all the necessary vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, and phytonutrients in a way that nature intended, in whole food form. They are packed with nutrients and medicinal properties, and yet not many people understand how they work or are scared to use them due to so much misinformation on the internet. Herbs assist in cleaning and supporting the kidneys, the lymphatic system, and other glands so that they can all work together to heal.
Like markings on a map, the iris will reveal physiological conditions and genetic weaknesses of various cells, tissues, and glands. Iridology is used as a tool to see any weakened genetic areas or tissues. It is also used as a preventative health care tool and aid in regeneration. How to take an iridology photo: https://youtu.be/nya5PPYRjcw
Complete Animal Wellness+
Herbal Protocol+ Iridology+Follow Up Consultation
The Complete Animal Regenerative Consultation (90 min)
One very important step as your Animal Regenerative Detox Health Coach is to guide you through the detoxification process. Knowing how and when to adjust herbal protocols and diet comes with experience. I will advise you when to “slow” down or “deepen” a detox diversifying the herbs accordingly. The current health situation of your pet can be reversed or greatly improved no matter what you hear, and no matter what label of dis-ease “they” have given you. The body is miraculous and capable to heal on its own, given the correct support.
Detox program benefits are priceless. You don’t have to be confused about how to feed your pets any longer. The fear-mongering coming from the pet industry of how to feed a ” balanced complete diet” is designed to keep you purchasing their dead cooked commercial pet foods.
What you will receive:
- Identify pet ailments, core problems
- Animal history analysis review
- 12 week written herbal protocol, session notes, and tips sheet emailed after consultation
- FREE 30 min. “Follow Up consultation ” scheduled via email at 5 or 6 weeks to re-asses and or adjust protocol
- Iridology overview (iris photos to be provided by client)
- Discuss ongoing symptoms & action plan
- Species appropriate diet and proper feeding education
- Pet food marketing traps and education
- Natural parasite prevention
- Understanding the emotional and spiritual nature of your pet
- Get your questions answered
- Weekly email support for 30 days.
- Herbs sold separately through Our Botanicals Worldwide
Holistic Animal Health Consultation
1 Hour Animal Health Consultation
Get your questions answered while gaining the knowledge and confidence to feed and properly care your animal companion. Animal consultations provide education, support, and natural solutions specific to your pet. You may address concerns such as species-appropriate diet, transitioning to the new foods, parasite prevention, detoxification, understanding the healing crisis, behavior issues, allergies, natural rearing, weight control, oral health, immune system, digestion, vaccine concerns and more…
What you will receive:
- 60 minute one on one consultations performed through Skype Phone/Video
- Opportunity to ask questions
- Providing clients with natural wellness solutions to help your animal companion progress into an optimal state of health
- Understanding why your pet is having health issues and implementing lasting changes to fix the root causes of illness
- Species appropriate food education
- Understand myths and marketing food traps of the pet food industry
- Keys to maintaining optimal health
- Herbal suggestions. Written protocol NOT included. (I recommend the Complete Animal Consultation)
- Herbs NOT included in this consultation. Sold Separately.
Quick Questions & Expert Answers or Follow Up (30 min.)
Q&A ( 30 minutes)
Natural Animal Health
Quick Questions & Expert Answers or Follow Up (60 min.)
Quick Questions & Expert Answers: Let’s have a quick catch-up to answer a few questions and keep your or your pet on the path into wellness. Feeding optimally is a way into vibrant health, and keeping in touch with each other is the best way to keep you going in the right direction. Get in touch and let’s talk!
Procedures for Booking
- Before your appointment can be scheduled, the Animal Health History form, Client Waiver/Agreement, iris photos labeled left or right eye, full-body shot photo, and blood work copies need to be received within 36 hours of your appointment time.
- All clients must also FULFILL payment requirement (PayPal, Zell, Venmo) within 4 hours of booking on the online schedule to the email email@example.com
- Please include ALL information and forms into ONE email.
- Consultations are performed via Skype or Phone (
USAonly.) Find me on Skype at “ RawlifeHealth Coach.”
- Downloadable forms located below and on the bottom of the contact page.
- PAYMENTS NOT RECEIVED WITHIN 4 HOURS OF BOOKING ONLINE WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CANCELLED.