Lately, I’ve been coming across many people telling me that their veterinarian has instructed them to, “NOT TREAT THEIR PET’S CANCER” due to location, size, or that they are unable to remove it. As far as they were concerned, there wasn’t anything more they could do. So the words, “JUST GO HOME AND SPEND WHATEVER TIME YOU HAVE LEFT” were their only words of comfort.
First of all, I can’t tell you how absurd that is. We can clean, strengthen and regenerate the pet’s cells and tissues through DETOXIFICATION because ALL cancers are inflammation of acid build up of cellular toxicity. I wish I had this information years ago when I started an animal rescue charity in Los Angeles. Back in the day, I did everything doctors and veterinarians instructed me to do. I allowed aggressive therapy treatments on myself and the animals. However, over those years, I watched my own pet’s health decline, die and even saw my own health deteriorate from allopathic treatments.
One cannot TREAT cancer with Chemotherapy or radiation. Chemo has the PH of draino or battery acid and results in more over-toxicity. These choices cause more cancer and eventually cause it to spread (metastasize) to other areas. At first these treatments will appear to reduce a tumor or stop the cancer, but then it ends up coming out more fierce throughout the body. DETOXIFICATION is essential in the elimination of abnormal cells.
I’ve witness many individuals and pets take back their health and thrive after a diagnosis of having weeks to months to live. When we address the imbalance, instead of suppressing symptomatology, the DETOX process will strengthen cells by removing obstructions and acids that cause inflammation, and block nutrition to the cells. For this to be effective, we need to also understand and support how the organs and body systems work.
Supplementing on numerous isolates will not help in restoration of cells, either. I see many holistic practitioners load up dogs (and people for that matter) on dozens of supplements. The body sees these isolates as foreign substances in the body and cannot metabolize them because they are inorganic and not in whole natural form. Sure, some may see a little improvement at first but its all a waste of time and money.